Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome To Teri's Silver Screen Blog!!!

Hi Everyone,
Since I've been watching a lot of movies lately on my computer, I had the thought that there's a need for blogging about the movies we see and share those magic moments with our friends, family and others. Since so many of the old classics are coming out on DVD, they are getting new generations of audiences and with a lot of new movies eitgher the made for TV or straight to DVD, we need to spread the news about these movies. You can rent for free so many movies from your local library from the comfort of your computer, as most libraries have an online catalog of all genre's of movies. I will be reviewing old and new movies, as I've been seeing old classics I've not seen in years. So, feel free to come in and see what's up for your viewing pleasure.

Toodles,
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment